Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years is over - on to Halloween!





I've decided that my focus this year will be on Halloween. Black cats, scarecrows, witches and moons have been my best sellers for many years. So this year, Halloween will be number 1 on my list of to-dos.

Many of my designs are ones that I've used for years. People still buy them, but I'm tired of them and will start fresh with new ones for this year. This, of course, is easier said than done. Anyone who designs anything knows that it takes many erasures to create a design that is popular.

January in Minnesota is more likely to inspire long underwear than images of Halloween - fall foliage and harvest moons. Where to get inspiration for my new designs?

Look and ye shall find. Sounds simple - maybe I should follow my advice and do it. First I'll look around the house


No comments:

Post a Comment